The Hardwood Artisans Lifetime Guarantee
We will repair or replace any piece of our furniture with defects in material or workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original purchaser, with the following exceptions and notations:
- This guarantee does not cover accident, abuse, or normal wear and tear.
- Mattresses are covered by the mattress manufacturer under separate warranties that vary from mattress to mattress.
- Hardware, such as Murphy bed mechanisms, sliding tracks, drawer glides, and other cabinet hardware, has a guarantee of four years.
- All electrical components such as TV lift mechanisms, cooling fans, and lighting (exclusive of bulbs) have a two year guarantee.
- Chairs have an eight year guarantee against loosening, and a lifetime warranty against defects. We will recondition your wooden chairs to “like new” condition for a modest fee after the eight year period.
If you have a question about our policy, please call our Culpeper, VA Shop at (540) 423-3060. We want you to be completely happy with your Hardwood Artisans purchase and love it for a lifetime.
A few things to note ...
Hardwood Artisans will arrange to repair or replace items not covered by the guarantee at a fair and reasonable price.
If a service call is required to pick up or repair your furniture, there may be transportation fees you will have to pay.
Life has probably taught you that no agreement is completely open-ended. Your salesperson may have mentioned these points, but to list them again:
Wood grain and color will vary greatly.
Please look at the furniture on display in our showrooms. We try to show a wide range of wood types, grains, textures, and colors. These are typical of what you should expect your furniture to look like.
Check your dimensions.
Especially with custom pieces, wall units, armoires, and entertainment centers. Please check your dimensions carefully to ensure that what you buy will fit where you want it to go. For a small fee, we will be glad to come to your house and verify the measurements.
There will be a fee to cancel your order.
If, at a later time, you decide to terminate this order, please call your salesperson as soon as possible. You will be asked to send a written request for the return of your deposit, minus a $50.00 processing charge, and if you paid your deposit with a credit card, there will be an additional 2% service charge applied against the deposit. If the furniture has already begun production, the order cannot be cancelled.
The contract locks in prices for six months.
If you ask us to hold construction of the order for longer than that, we reserve the right to make any price or construction changes that we have instituted in the meantime.
If you play fair and we play fair, all obstacles can be overcome.
Our prices reflect a fair value. These prices are what it costs us to be in business. We operate our business with the underlying assumption that all parties involved will act responsibly.