We often say having a wall bed in a room doubles its capacity. So if we incorporate a sofa, does this mean we have tripled the room function?
The sofa uses the wall bed as its main support. Simply remove the back sofa cushions and pull the bed down. Similar in size to a loveseat, the sofa includes two large back cushion wedges. Approximately 6 yards of customer-supplied fabric or leather is required for upholstery which may be purchased from Hardwood Artisans or supplied by customer (we recommend Greenhouse Fabrics).
Included in Price:
- Serta Sheer Slumber Firm 8" foam mattress (Serta Sheer Slumber (SER20) is a Firm, cool, supportive gel memory foam 8" mattress with a cushioning layer of exclusive gel memory foam for the cool, supportive sleep you need)
- Headboard with LED overhead lighting
- Two large back wedge bolsters for sofa back (upholstery supplied by customer)
Full (no side units): 58"w x 20"d x 89 1/2"t - projection when open 82"
Full (with two side units): 106"w x 20"d x 89 1/2"h - projection when open 82"
Queen (no side units): 64"w x 20"d x 94 1/2"t - projection when open 87"
Queen (with two side units): 112"w x 20"d x 94 1/2"h - projection when open 87"
Base Cabinets (Full and Queen): 18"d x 24"w x 29"h
Bed Hutch (Full): 24"w x 10"d x 60 1/2"h
Bed Hutch (Queen): 24"w x 10"d x 65 1/2"h
Sofa Depth: 32"
Overall Depth: 52"
- Made to order and customizable
- Can be made with or without the base cabinets. (If ordered with base cabinets, the pull-out shelving acts as a nightstand)
- Base cabinets include customizable metal knobs
Still have questions about this item?
Made by hand in Culpeper, VA. 100% American made.