Simple, strong and perfectly uncomplicated, the Shaker dining table shows that elaborate ornamentation is not necessary to create a beautiful piece of furniture.
The lack of decoration allows this table to work in many different contexts. Not only do they function well as dining and kitchen tables, Hardwood Artisans also frequently crafts these tables for customers looking for a large, simple desk. No matter where the Shaker dining table finds a place in your home, the careful joinery will ensure that it will last a lifetime.
Shown in Cherry with Danish Oil finish
Seating Capacity 6-8 (Small); 8-10 (Large)
Edge Treatment square edge is standard
Leaf the Small and Large Extension versions of this table include one (1) 18" non-storing leaf; a second 18" non-storing leaf may be purchased for an additional $380.
- 1" thick top with square edge treatment
- 2 1/2" tapered legs on the Small Shaker Table
- 3" tapered legs on the Large Shaker Table
- expertly crafted from solid hardwood
- finished by hand by our skilled craftsmen in Culpeper, VA
- traditional joinery
- nylon base leg glides protect against scratches on your smooth, hard floors and slide easily over carpeting
Small Fixed - 42"w x 60"l x 30"t
Small Extension with one (1) 18" non-storing leaf - 42"w x 78"l x 30"t
Large Fixed - 44"w x 78"l x 30"t
Large Extension with one (1) 18" non-storing leaf - 44"w x 96"l x 30"t
View our Dining Chairs and other Dining Tables.
Still have questions about this item?
Made in the U.S.A.