Hardwood Artisan's Panel Wall Bed is unlike the wall beds that use Murphy springs. Panel Beds use struts to handle the raising and lowering of the bed. There are no doors to open. The panel becomes the bottom of the bed and becomes the mattress platform when lowered.
Designed in the Craftsman style, the corbels hold up a shelf which forms the foot of the bed, delightfully adding to the ambiance of a room when closed.
In the Modern style, a flat panel with hidden hand grooves lifts up when the bed is opened to form the bottom support for the bed. Because of this shelf/support, there are no doors opening and swinging out, as they do on the Dane Bed or the Murphy Bed.
Included in the Price:
- Serta Cozy Escape Firm mattress
- LED lights
- 5" deep solid headboard with grommet and light switch
- Choose from either a Craftsman or Modern style cabinet with strut mechanism
Twin - 42 1/2"w x 22"d x 82"t, projection when opened is 85"
Full - 58 1/2"w x 22"d x 82"t, projection when opened is 85"
Queen - 64 1/2"w x 22"d x 87"t, projection when opened is 90"
- Made to order and customizable
- Coordinating wall units available
- Optional finishes available
- Attaches to wall, floor mounting not required
Still have questions about this item?
Made by hand in Culpeper, VA. Proudly made in the U.S.A.