"Now you see it, now you don't" is the perfect phrase to describe our Glasgow TV Lift. The unique flat screen TV lift system provides a high tech mechanism to hide your television when not in use.
With the push of a button, the television retracts into a cabinet, a flap closes, and voila! - no TV! There are numerous ways this piece can be configured depending on your unique needs. The mechanisms are sized to accommodate up to a 50” flat screen but we can easily design this item to meet your space and equipment requirements.
You can purchase this piece with square patterned art glass as shown in our photo gallery. Please note that glass texture is notoriously difficult to capture well in a photograph. These images are as accurate as possible to present in digital imagery, but keep in mind, no representation of glass can ever be as true as the glass itself.
- Maximum TV dimensions: 40"w x 28"t x 4"d
- Larger TV's can be accommodated through customization of this piece
- Remote-driven motor lifts the TV out of a trap door in the top of the piece
- Center unit bookshelves provide ample storage for CD's or books
- Solid brass Mackintosh vertical drop pulls
Dimensions 70"w x 21 3/4"d x 36 1/2"t
Made by hand in Culpeper, VA. Proudly made in the U.S.A.