We often say that having a wall bed in a room doubles its capacity. So if we incorporate a desk, does this mean we have tripled the room function? The Desk Wall Bed comes complete with or without the side cases. The prices shown include the side cases. Call one of our showrooms for pricing without side units.
The desk uses the wall bed as its back support. When ready for bed, simply pull the bed down. The shelf above the desk pivots down perfectly in tandem with the leg assembly. There is no need to remove anything from the shelf or the desk. Below the desk is a power strip with 2 outlets and 1 USB port. Because this bed has a desk front, the mattress sits a bit higher off the floor than most of our wall beds. The prices include a Serta Kirkling mattress and two gooseneck LED Lamps in the headboard.
- Serta Kirkling 8" high density foam mattress with 6" foam core and a 2" gel foam topper
- Headboard with 2 gooseneck LED lamps (to have overhead LED lights instead, please call one of our showrooms)
- A desk and shelf that pivot down in tandem with the leg assembly. Nothing needs to be removed from the desk or shelf to lower the bed
- A power strip routed into the cabinet below the desk with 2 outlets and 1 USB
- Pull-out shelf (doubles as nightstand or end table)
- One base cabinet has a lateral file and 2 drawers
- One base cabinet has 3 drawers
- Colonial Bronze #191 knobs (specify either sating brass, satin chrome, statuary, or satin black)
- One fixed shelf
- Three adjustable shelves
- Cut-out for cords to drop behind the cabinett
Full with side units: 106"w x 20"d x 89 1/2"t, projection when open is 82"
Queen with side units: 112"w x 20"d x 94 1/2"t, projection when open is 87"