Save space without sacrificing comfort with our best selling Dane Wall Bed. A cinch to raise and lower, this particular design has four frame and flat panel bi-fold doors and is available with or without side cabinet bookcases. Without side cabinets, the doors rotate around and lay against the sides of the cabinet.
The mattress inside is on a metal frame that has the weight counter-balanced with springs and is attached to a subfloor that is part of the cabinet so there is no direct floor mounting required. The cabinet itself is attached to the wall with simple “L” brackets. Reading lights are mounted in the roof of the cabinet and controlled by an on/off switch at the headboard.
Included in Price:
- Cherry veneer cabinet that is secured to your wall and has its own floor to which the mechanism is attached
- Sleepwell 2100 8" foam mattress with 6" foam core, 1" gel memory foam, and 1" support foam
- Slanted back rest
- LED lights
- Handles and hinges in your choice of: satin chrome, satin black, or satin brass
For pricing without side units or changes to lighting, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full - 59"w x 18 1/2"d x 85"t - projection when open is 83"
Full Bookcase - 17 1/2"w x 11 1/2"d x 85"t
Queen - 64 3/4"w x 18 1/2"d x 89"t - projection when open is 88"
Queen Bookcase - 17 1/2"w x 11 1/2"d x 89"t
Available Lacquer Finishes:
- Solid color lacquer (customer supplies manufacturer's code)
- Black or white lacquer (stock colors)
- Appalachian, Americana, Espresso, Williamsburg, or Federal finishes (the wood grain is still visible)
- Made to order and customizable
- Customizable handles and hinges
- Attaches to wall, floor mounting not required
- Optional finishes available
Still have questions about this item?
Made by hand in Culpeper, VA. Proudly made in the U.S.A.