The Dane Wall Bed has four frame and flat panel doors. The doors bi-fold to open; if you have no side cabinets, the doors will rotate around and lay against the sides of the cabinet. The bed inside is a metal frame that has the weight counter-balanced with springs. It is extremely easy to raise or lower, and when the bed comes down, it is all made-up and ready to use.
The metal frame is attached to a subfloor that is part of the cabinet, so there is no direct floor mounting needed. The cabinet itself gets attached to the wall with simple “L” brackets. Reading lights are mounted in the roof of the cabinet and controlled by a on/off switch at the headboard.
- Cherry veneer cabinet that is secured to your wall and has its own floor, to which the mechanism is attached
- Slanted back rest
- Handles and hinges in your choice of chrome, black, or brass
- Serta Kirkling 8" high density foam mattress with 6" foam core and 2" gel foam topper
- LED lights
Full - 59"w x 18 1/2"d x 85"t Projection when open is 83"
Queen - 64 3/4"w x 18 1/2"d x 89"t Projection when open is 88"
Full - 17 1/2"w x 11 1/2"d x 85"t
Queen - 17 1/2"w x 11 1/2"d x 89"t
*Available lacquer finishes:
- Solid color lacquer (customer supplies manufacturer's code)
- Black or white lacquer (stock colors)
- Appalachian, Americana, Espresso, Williamsburg, or Federal finishes (the wood grain is still visible)
- There is an added cost for lacquer, please contact us if you'd like to add a lacquer finish
To select your hardware, contact us at 1-800-842-6119.