Save space without sacrificing comfort with our best selling Dane Wall Bed. Extremely easy to raise and lower, this particular design has four frame and flat panel bi-fold doors and is available with or without side cabinet bookcases. Without side cabinets, the doors rotate around and lay against the sides of the cabinet.
The mattress inside is on a metal frame that has the weight counter-balanced with springs and is attached to a subfloor that is part of the cabinet so there is no direct floor mounting required. The cabinet itself is attached to the wall with simple “L” brackets. Reading lights are mounted in the roof of the cabinet and controlled by an on/off switch at the headboard.
- Cherry veneer cabinet that is secured to your wall and has its own floor to which the mechanism is attached
- Slanted back rest
- Handles and hinges in your choice of chrome, black, or brass
- Serta Kirkling II 8" high density foam mattress with 6" foam core and 2" EverCool gel foam topper
- LED lights
- Mattress height (from top of mattress) to floor is 22 inches
Full - 59"w x 18 1/2"d x 85"t Projection when open is 83"
Queen - 64 3/4"w x 18 1/2"d x 89"t Projection when open is 88"
Full - 17 1/2"w x 11 1/2"d x 85"t
Queen - 17 1/2"w x 11 1/2"d x 89"t
*Available lacquer finishes:
- Solid color lacquer (customer supplies manufacturer's code)
- Black or white lacquer (stock colors)
- Appalachian, Americana, Espresso, Williamsburg, or Federal finishes (the wood grain is still visible)
- There is an added cost for lacquer, please contact us if you'd like to add a lacquer finish
To select your hardware, contact us at 1-800-842-6119.