With a Bi-Folding Bookcase Wall Bed, you can take convertible furniture to a whole new level. Make use of the ample shelving for storing your books, collectibles, plants, or an entire art collection.
The bookcases that conceal the bed are mounted on the sides of the cabinet with heavy duty hinges. They easily bi-fold to the sides to reveal the bed. These bookcases can handle 125 pounds each, so hop on! As an additional feature, the nightstands have been created by having "cut away" the side of the hinged bookcases, creating a nice shelf.
Included in price:
- Serta Kirkling II 8" high density foam mattress with 6" foam core and 2" EverCool gel topper
- Low-profile Murphy mechanism with birch slats (to hold mattress)
- Side bookcases are as tall as the bed cabinet and as wide as the bookcase doors when open. Includes lower doors on the left and right. These doors are made in our Tansu style unless otherwise noted. They have soft-close European hinges and small wood pegs.
- Cut-away bookcases which act a a nightstand shelf when the units are open
- Full-length piano hinges on the front bookcases, both at the cabinet and at the bi-fold area. The hinges allow the bookcases to pivot out and wrap around the sides of the bed.
Optional upper doors on the left and right:
- 23 1/4" tall
- Add $350 for the pair
For additional door options, please email us at email@example.com.
Full - 90"w x 26"d x 85"t Projection when open is 83"
Queen - 99"w x 26"d x 90"t Projection when open is 88"
- Made to order and customizable
- Attaches to wall, floor mounting not required
Still have questions about this item?
Made by hand in Culpeper, VA. Proudly made in the U.S.A.