Our Glasgow TV Lift with flat screen TV lift system provides a very high tech way of hiding the TV when not in use. In this piece, the monitor retracts into a cabinet, a flap closes, and voila! - no TV! There are numerous ways this piece can be configured depending on your unique needs. The mechanisms are sized to accommodate up to a 50” flat screen. We will surely be able to design one to fit your space and equipment requirements.
You can purchase this piece with square patterned art glass as shown in our photo gallery. Please note that glass texture is notoriously difficult to capture well in a photograph. These images are as accurate as possible to present in digital imagery, but keep in mind, no representation of glass can ever be as true as the glass itself.
- Maximum TV dimensions are 40"w x 28"t x 4"d
- We can accommodate larger TV's by request.
- We can make this piece with flat or beveled glass.
- Remote-driven motor lifts the TV out of a trap door in the top.
- Center unit bookshelves will accommodate CDs or paperback books.
Dimensions: 70"w x 21 3/4"d x 36 1/2"t