A family-sized Arts and Crafts inspired table, the Highland is strong and substantial. The style is reminiscent of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, who worked in Scotland around the turn of the last century.
Like Gustav Stickley and the other proponents of the Arts and Crafts Movement, Mackintosh designs valued the ideas of restraint and economy, both of which are present in this sturdy table. With its solid wood top and standard square edge treatment, this table might be influenced by the last century, but will endure well into the next.
Seating Capacity 6-8-10-12
Edge Treatment square edge treatment is standard
Leaf the Small and Large Extension version of this table includes one (1) 18" self-storing leaf with an optional second non-storing leaf for an additional cost of $380. The Extra Large Extension version of this table includes three (3) 16" leaves - only one leaf will store inside the table.
- Top: the Fixed Dimension version of this table includes an impressive 1 1/2" thick, solid plank top; A 1" thick top is standard on the Extension version
- optional contrasting wood tops available
- expertly crafted from solid hardwood
- finished by hand by our skilled craftsmen in Culpeper, VA
- traditional joinery
- adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces
Small - 42"w x 60"l x 30"t (seats 6 to 8)
Large - 42"w x 78"l x 30"t (seats 8 to 10)
Extra Large - 42"w x 92"l x 30"t (seats 10 to 12)
Made by hand in Culpeper, VA. Proudly made in the U.S.A.